- Performance optimizations for Firefox (and possibly IE). Dust and obstacles now use arrays rather than canvas buffers to do pixel-level collision.
- Airflows are now visualized in the circuit designer
- Compressed air now has an cursor icon that tells you how large of an area it will clear
- Temperature graph, dust accumulation, and particles should now be reset when leaving the simulation and returning.
- Background ‘dusty motherboard’ image now gradually fades in rather than being revealed by dust tracks (I’m sad about this, but it was a huge performance hog)
Future plans include a series of popups/milestones as you pass 50, 100, etc days. Another idea is to record the ‘best times’ on the server and do something like ‘your design is better than X% of all designs’.